Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm a Poet and know it

Hi:
I wrote this poem last night after I had a couple of percosates for my throbbing toe (ingrown toenail)

I didn’t get to go to the 2002 olympics
even though you were in charge.
I didn’t get to go to the Olympics
Even though it was open for the family at large
I didn’t see a single Olympic event live.
But Tagg did and Matt did and Josh did and Craig did and Ben did.
And that’s no Jive.

I didn’t get to go skiing in Aspen, swimming in Alcopulco, or the canyon did I hike.
I never been to Wellfleet on Cape Cod, toured the Louvre or travelled Napa by bike.
I certainly never had box seats at Fenway to see David Ortiz hit.
But Tagg did and Matt did and Josh did and Craig did and Ben did.
And I wonder if Queen Bitch Ann gives a shit?

When I was ten I thought I was brother number four
But now I learn I am brother no more
I pinch myself to be sure I am alive
On-line of Romney brothers, there are only five?
You want to be President so I guess I am number six
Because Brothers 1,2,3,4,5 are all fucking Dicks!

Well, quiet I won’t be
for why should I
I’ve been denied and I want
My piece of the pie.

JERKS!

No comments: