Wednesday, August 29, 2007

lots of Bull

Here is that Senator who got caught in a Airport bathroom looking for sex. He's a supporter of my Dad's because, in his words, "we share the same family values". I actually think this guy may be sending me secret code.

Family values = married male Senator looking for sex with other men in public toilets = married man denying existence of half jew son whom he sired on his bachelor party weekend in Vegas because he's running for President.



I don't know why Dad scrubbed this video from his website after all, Dad agrees with this guy that gays are bad. I think it might have something to do with the time one of Dad's acknowledged sons (hint: starts with the letter between I and K) was enrolled in Camp Gaybegone (since changed it name from ErectionRediretion to Courage!) and the press found out. So, Dad changed the enrollment name to Seth Romney and sent the press my phone number. Then I was banned from my high school bathroom and had to run down to a local Wendy's in between clsses every time I wanted to pee. I soiled myself six times senior year and went to see Star Wars at a revival theater three times the night of my prom. Thanks Dad!

8 comments:

Larry said...

Once Craig resigns, he will have plenty of time to practice "stall crawling" without restraints.

Kate Anne said...

Ah, Seth, Mutt Romney has not been good by you!

Fernando said...

It's not fair to live your life alone, and outcast. You can make it. Be strong. We will pull for you regardless of your father's fate.

Hows the dog btw?

Alternative Comment said...

There’s this radio show and there’s a guy on it, Ben Mankiewicz, who has your same heritage. Maybe you guys could get together and start a support group. I just read this book: THE WORLD WITHOUT US by Alan Weisman, PCBs and plastic stuff is in everything, do you know of a support group for folks who worry about that? I keep worrying about the little children.

Fernando said...

Tag is a great speaker thou, don't you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCIPzIL1GvQ

bibimimi said...

Seth;

Is that what's left of Seamus on your head? Whatever it is, I think you're wearing it backwards.

Nefferkitti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Were you in a camp run by either this man Robert Litchfield
http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Romney_asks_top_Utah_fundraiser_to_0906.html

or Straight, Inc. run by this man, Mel Sembler?
http://www.correntewire.com/dog_guantanamo_mel_sembler_mitt_romney

It seems like they take different approaches to reform.