Friday, August 17, 2007

Well I guess I am not so invisible

I guess I really do exist! You'll have my reply soon, jerk.

From: Tromney
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 5:40 PM
To: thesixthbrother@aol.com
Subject:
What’s up?

Dear Seth:

What’s up, big
guy?
Long time no party with. So, Dad asked me to drop you a line and just
say
hey, what’s up? I noticed you have a blog up. That’s really cool, but I
wanted to ask a small favor. Can you take it down? For good? Me and the bros
are
working really hard to serve our country by making sure Dad wins the
presidency-
together, the five of us have already committed over a half a
million $ of our
inheritance to the campaign—that’s almost a full percent of
what we have coming
to us. So you can see this is important to
us.



Seth, we've been acquainted for a long
time
and there have been moments where I have considered you sort of like
someone who
was like a brother, or half-brother. My point is please, don’t
embarrass Dad and
don’t ruin this for me and the bros. It would be righteous
if you could just lay
low and we will definitely invite you to some white
house function if we win a
second term. That's a promise, Seth-man.


Signed,

Tagg

No comments: